Thursday, June 23, 2011

Yash Birla, The awakening within, TNN Jan 23, 2011, 02.07pm IST

Some of the best business decisions I've ever made probably sound completely crazy to most people, but the secret to my success isn't all about business know-how and strategic systems; it's a whole lot deeper than that.
I've tapped into my higher self and use that for guidance when making decisions about life and business. I try not to focus on what I should be "doing" but how I am "being" in my business. This allows me to fully integrate my spiritual tools into the way I run my b u s i n e s s . The key is integrating your business self with your spiritual soul. Once you accomplish that, you can heal your business on all levels. When your business and spirituality are not aligned, breakdowns happen, resulting in stress and unhappiness. When you are a spiritual being, you always know the truth of any given situation and how to handle it in a way that feels good and teaches you something along the way..............................................................................................................................................Towards one religion
The philosophy of one common religion, which maharishis have been forecasting, has come true in the last decade. Besides Hollywood actors Julia Roberts, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, a huge number of Westerners showed interest in wanting to imbibe Indian philosophy and spirituality. Similarly, we've looked West to learn their ways of higher attainment. When we read about similarities between Sanskrit and German languages or Egyptian and Indian rituals, we are taking steps towards becoming a global religious family. Yes, the decade has also seen the rise of a myopic section which uses religion as propaganda to terrorise the world, but there has also been more acceptance and tolerance of all religious and spiritual values.

No comments: